4 Days Wildlife (Day) Trips
- Visit Ol Pejeta Conservancy and enjoy viewing Africa’s big five- elephant, black and white rhino, Cape buffalo, leopard and lion, the king of the jungle
- Visit the chimpanzee sanctuary in Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- See the Samburu special five herbivores-Gravy’s zebra, gerunuk, reticulated giraffe. Beisa Oryx and the Somali Ostrich.
- Besides enjoying fresh air and the unique flora and fauna in the beautiful Aberdare forest, be fascinated by the breathtaking natural views of waterfalls and clean, cold water flowing in the high altitude rivers of the Aberdare ranges.
- Spend a day exploring Meru National Park. Wildlife to see includes elephant, reticulated giraffe, buffalo, Gravy’s zebra, black and white rhinos, lion and Lesser Kudu
Day 1: Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Day 2: Samburu National Reserve
Day 3: Aberdare National Park
Day 4: Meru National Park
Detailed Itinerary: This will be made available on request