Why Mt. Kenya Villas
Benefits of choosing our Villas
- Our holiday villas are a perfect central location to easily explore a myriad of local natural attraction sites including Ol Pejeta Wildlife Conservancy, Mt. Kenya National Park, Ngare Ndare Forest, Mau Mau Caves, Mount Kenya Wildlife Conservancy, Solio Rhino Sanctuary, Aberdare National Park, Samburu Game Reserve and among other attractions.
- Ol Pejeta Wildlife Conservancy and Mt. Kenya National Park.
- Each of our villas has a private parking and are comfortable with en suite bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens and are fully furnished for self-catering stay.
- Our self-catering holiday villas offer real living space, instead of just a place to sleep. The accommodation we offer is of great value especially for longer stays and for families, and groups of friends or colleagues who want to bond and rewind together.
- The beauty of our self-catering holidays is that you are in complete control: you decide what time you wake up for breakfast, what you eat for breakfast, lunch and which wine you enjoy with your evening meal at night.
- It is cheaper to stay in our villas than in hotels especially if you are in a group of friends or a family. For example if you are 8 persons in one 3-bedroom villa which costs Ksh.18, 000 per night, that translates to Ksh.2, 250 per person per night.
- Guests will love the beautiful setting, a place for relaxation or a romantic stay during weekends, holidays and/or short breaks in any season.
- By booking direct with us, you receive personal and individual service to make sure you get just what you are looking for.
- We offer a free local tour guide who knows the area very well for your day excursions.
- On request we provide a qualified cook/chef to assist you in preparing your meals.